Proper onboarding is essential for personnel law compliance, productivity, and engagement. This video shows how HRIS programs help seamlessly manage the process for both management and employees.
- An engaging work experience begins…with the hiring process and continues during onboarding.…One of the greatest benefits of an HRIS…is its abilities to support the onboarding of new employees.…For example, and HRIS can help new employees…through signing all the needed HR documents,…such as a W2 form, employee handbook,…confidentiality agreement,…and more, using electronic signatures.…It can also help calendar and manage…the onboarding process including any required training.…
The onboarding experience can be laid out for…a new employee specific to how your company works.…An introduction from the manager,…people to meet during the first few weeks,…helpful contacts, training, and mobile phone access.…You may even be able to upload or link…to some welcome videos in some of the HRIS systems.…From a compliance standpoint,…an HRIS will allow an administrator to assure…that the new employee has completed…all necessary forms, such as the employee handbook,…W4, and other new hire paperwork.…
It also tracks IT and managerial related tasks…
DISCLAIMER: This course addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) and the instructor are not giving legal advice. Neither Linkedin (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represent you. The information conveyed through this course is similar to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Using dashboards
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing the onboarding process
- Payroll integration
- Managing employee leave and time off
- Using HRIS systems to support performance management
- Working with learning management systems
- Reporting and compliance