This video provides two sample recruiting styles and scripts which should be utilized in order to attract passive candidates that are the caliber your hiring authorities want to hire.
- What I want to do during this video…is give you two different samples of the type…of recruiting scripts you can use…that will result in you landing that top talent…you want to represent.…We're going to talk about how you entice…a potential candidate, and how do you recruit…a referred candidate?…Most recruiters learn the hard way…that when somebody's referred to you, that doesn't…necessarily mean they're going to like you.…It doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to just…automatically send you my resume or CV,…because someone I know gave you my name.…So you have to position yourself, again, as an expert,…and make them want to send you the CV or the resume,…and I'm going to show you exactly how to…get that done.…
Let's start out with recruiting presentation…using the enticement method.…So your opening would be, "Good morning, my name is,"…and you're going to give them your full name,…and then start out with, "I'm hoping that you might…"be able to help me with something."…I've learned that that's a great way to disarm a person…
Barb outlines recruiting best practices, such as how to embrace attitudes and expectations for success, how to best use your time, and how to overcome common objections from employers and candidates. She also addresses the change in recruiting from a mostly verbal and face-to-face communication into the new era of data-driven social and mobile connections. In addition, she provides guidance on how to establish rapport and trust with hiring authorities and attract top talent, as well as techniques for negotiating, closing, and retaining clients and candidates for the long term.
- Having the right attitude and expectations
- Using different recruiting methods
- Positioning yourself as a solution to employers
- Anticipating hiring needs
- Attracting top talent
- Building rapport and trust
- Negotiating and closing
- Following up with a new hire
- Tracking your metrics