- How prioritizing diversity and inclusion is good for business
- Establishing accountability
- Creating a global diversity strategy
- Creating a localized strategy
- Using benchmarks to track the progress of your efforts
- Measuring diversity program success
- Diversity and inclusion in Brazil, Russia, India, and China
Skill Level Advanced
- Businesses face at least two major challenges in the 21st century: effectively maximizing diversity and inclusion and managing talent in a rapidly evolving global marketplace. In this course, I'm going to talk about the overlap between these two really difficult topics and discuss how to maximize diversity and inclusion in a global enterprise. Hi, I'm Dr. Stefanie Johnson, and I'm a professor of business at the University of Colorado in Boulder. I am fascinated by the question of how to create equality in the workplace with the goal of maximizing organizational performance and just making the world a better place.
I studied this topic for over a decade before it finally occurred to me, why don't I just ask businesses what they do that works? And that's what I want to share with you. In this course, I'm going to take you on a journey to design a more effective diversity and inclusion strategy and show you the best ways of implementing that strategy in different cultural contexts. Getting this right can take your company to new levels of employee engagement and productivity and company performance and profitability. The world is changing every minute, so let's get started.