Learn how to put together a list of questions you can ask to find recruiting firms who really do differentiate themselves from their competition.
- Most recruiting firms say they're special, unique,…different than their competitors.…But when you ask how they're different,…they all say the same things.…They specialize in your industry.…They have the best candidates.…They conduct thorough interviews and check references.…Well, isn't that what you're paying them to do?…Not many differentiators in that response.…Let's take a few minutes to put together a list of questions…you can ask to find recruiting firms who really do…differentiate themselves from their competition.…
The first thing you want to know about is their ability…to place the type of candidates you need to hire.…What's their track record?…Ask for a list of companies they worked for.…Are they companies that are similar to yours?…Ask for the details.…What type of jobs did they fill,…and how long did it take them to fill the requisitions?…Where were the jobs located?…And ask what percentage of the requisitions…they recruit for actually result in a hire?…Those questions will help you understand the type…
- Identifying your needs
- Determining your budget
- Identifying the best recruiting firms
- Questions you should ask
- Determining expectations
- Establishing a follow-up process
- Contracts and agreements
- Guarantees, fees, and bill rates
- Annual prospectus
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.