Strategy is the bridge between your organization’s vision and mission, and the specific decisions required to make them a reality: whom will you hire, what hours will you be open, what technologies will you need, and many others. Identify the the 10 key components of an effective strategy. Learn how to consider and incorporate the many variables that are part of an effective customer service strategy.
- Whether you're a one person design company,…a 50 person software startup…or a global airline with thousands of employees,…you'll need a strategy for serving your customers.…Strategy is the bridge between your organization's vision…and mission and the specific decisions…required to make them a reality.…Whom will you hire?…What hours will you be open?…What technologies will you need and others?…As you develop customer service,…the need for a plan becomes clear.…Just think about a new product.…Will it affect recruiting, hiring or training?…How should these new customer service interactions…get routed?…In other words, what person or group will handle them?…How will the workload change?…Will that impact resources and budget?…You get the idea, there are many decisions…you and your team will need to make.…
In customer service, strategy takes the form…of a specific plan which is often referred to…as a customer access strategy…or alternatively, a customer engagement strategy.…Some just call it a service strategy.…Let's look at what a customer access strategy is…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders