Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from adversity, and clearly this…is a skill that all leaders need. People who are resilient not only perform…competently under stress, but they recover quickly from negative circumstances, and…they use those experiences to grow, becoming more resilient in the future.…Throughout your career, you need to not only bounce back from challenges yourself,…but help your people and your organization do so as well.…Resilience is related to adaptability and agility, both key factors in successful…organizations. It turns out that resilience is actually a…two phase process. The first phase is self protective.…
With the person assessing and reducing potential sources of adversity.…For leaders, this would include much of what we've covered in this course.…Using your emotional intelligence, developing key relationships, scanning…your industry, and facilitating the change process are always to reduce sources of…adversity. The second phase focus on promoting well…being to effectively bounce back from the effects of adversity when it does happen.…
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.