- Examine the four critical aspects of leadership.
- Explore how to find your internal motivation and why it affects leadership.
- Identify the key goals that drive a leadership vision.
- Review methods for motivating, inspiring, and developing future leaders.
- Recognize with whom you should share your leadership vision.
Skill Level Intermediate
- As a leader, it's really important to articulate who you are and what you stand for and why you're excited to lead your team. I'm Mike Figliuolo and I've studied leadership for many years working with some of the worlds best companies. And in doing so, I've developed an approach called the Leadership Maxims Method where people can articulate their own personal and authentic leadership philosophy by looking at themselves across four aspects of leadership. Leading yourself, where are you going, what inspires and motivates you.
Leading the thinking, setting direction for the team and helping build toward a broader vision that is really exciting. Leading your people, knowing them as individuals, knowing what they care about, and getting the best performance you can out of them, and leading a balanced life. Because if you're burned out you're worthless and you need to make sure you have balance for both yourself and the members of your team. And once you've looked at those four aspects of leadership and reflected on the things that are important to you, you'll be well on your way to articulating your own personal leadership philosophy.