- Differentiate among enterprise, stakeholder, and requirement analyses.
- Summarize the elicitation process.
- Explain the importance of avoiding assumptions.
- Describe how to prioritize requirements.
- Identify techniques for conducting requirements analysis.
- Recall how to create a well-formed requirements checklist.
- Explain the guidelines for conducting technical reviews.
Skill Level Intermediate
(musical tones) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Terri Wagner, and this is Developing Project Requirements. This course provides proven techniques to collaboratively develop project requirements. We'll begin by exploring the big picture, and looking at challenges encountered when gathering requirements. Then we'll explore standards available from around the globe to help establish a framework for your project requirements. One standard will be selected, and we'll explore use of that standard to gather, analyze, document or specify, validate, and then manage your requirements.
Throughout this course, we'll also provide examples of tools and techniques discussed using a wind farm case study to give you examples of how many of the steps are done. Now let's gets started with Developing Project Requirements.
1. Reviewing the Requirements Framework
2. Gathering Requirements
3. Analyzing Requirements
4. Specifying Requirements
5. Validating Requirements
6. Managing Requirements
Next steps3m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.