- Identify the class of investments with the highest risk.
- Explain the type of attitude to maintain in regards to risk.
- Recall the information typically not included in an account statement.
- Calculate the percentage of a management fee when provided the number of basis points.
- Recognize the types of assets to unload during a downturn.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you understand your investments? How do you feel about them? Would you like to know more about where you've put your money and what to expect? Investing is a lifelong journey. You've worked hard to make your money, now you need to make your money work for you. But sometimes your investment acumen isn't in line with where you are on your money journey. I want to help you fix that. I'm Jane Barratt, an investment advisor and advocate for financial health. Financial independence comes when your money is working for you, meaning you have passive income streams.
Developing your investment acumen is a step in the right direction towards making your money work for you. Let's dive in and see how this LinkedIn Learning course can help you on your lifelong investment journey to financial independence.