- How investing buys options
- Managing your risk over time
- Setting short and long-term goals
- Defining and optimizing your strategy
- Selecting a financial advisor
- Understanding your account statements
- What to do in a market downturn
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you understand your investments? How do you feel about them? Would you like to know more about where you've put your money and what to expect? Investing is a lifelong journey. You've worked hard to make your money, now you need to make your money work for you. But sometimes your investment acumen isn't in line with where you are on your money journey. I want to help you fix that. I'm Jane Barratt, an investment advisor and advocate for financial health. Financial independence comes when your money is working for you, meaning you have passive income streams.
Developing your investment acumen is a step in the right direction towards making your money work for you. Let's dive in and see how this LinkedIn Learning course can help you on your lifelong investment journey to financial independence.