This video provides instructions on brainstorming a big list.
- Now we're going to come up…with a brainstorm list of business ideas.…The most important rule in this process…is do not edit anything.…is do not edit anything.…All of your ideas, any idea right now is good.…Just put it down.…I've provided you with a worksheet that has 20 spaces…for your brainstorm business ideas.…Your goal is to get at least ten ideas now.…We just want to have an initial list…that we can edit from in the future.…So take a look at the work that you did previously.…
Look at your Needs Worksheet.…What business ideas could relate to the needs that you saw?…What business ideas could relate to the needs that you saw?…Or what businesses already exist related to those needs?…Or what businesses already exist related to those needs?…Remember you don't have to come up with an original idea.…An existing business can be fine for you.…Next, take a look at that talents worksheet…that you created and ask yourself,…what are businesses that are related…to the talents that I already have?…Add any ideas that you have onto that list.…
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.