This video provides a quick overview of testing options, and how to pick one or more, or create your own.
- So we've got the concept and we have some headlines…so what kind of test do we want to run here?…In the micro-plan you'll see at the bottom…a place to establish two channels…that we're going to measure.…A channel is just one way of saying,…how are we going to reach out to people,…what channel are we going to use?…We're looking for things that are easy and inexpensive…that we can use to ask people and test these headlines.…Here is an overview of the options that you can use…and then I'll dive into them in greater depth…as we continue in this chapter.…
First is an interview or a survey.…You can do this online or by calling people.…Even going door to door or face to face.…You're just simply asking the question.…Number two is running an online ad.…This is the none pay per click version…where you list something on a website…or a classified ads site…and then you're going to track how many calls you receive…from that ad.…Number three is pay per click.…This is social or search engine type listings…where we're going to track how many people…
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.