A sales conversation is what happens when you talk with a prospect. But there's more to it than that. The prospect has to feel connected to you, feel heard and valued, and share information that allows you to provide solutions to their challenges. Are you prepared?
- At the end of the day, sales is a conversation.…You can't sell anything until you know…what your customers need and you cannot really know…what they need unless you ask them,…and getting customers to open up…and talk with you is the very essence…of creating a great sales conversation.…What does a great sales conversation look like…and how do you create one?…A sales conversation can only be labeled as great…if the customer feels connected to you,…feels heard and valued,…and shares information that allows you…to provide solutions to their challenges.…
You know you have delivered an effective sales conversation…when the bond of trust has been created.…While every sales conversation is unique…and every customer is different,…there are steps to creating a sales conversation.…Here are five steps to follow.…Number one, build rapport.…This is really about getting your customers…to connect with you and like you, because, believe me,…the only reason anyone every does business with you is…because they know you, they like you, and they trust you.…
- Recognize the best ways to determine what customers are buying.
- Identify the steps to creating a successful sales system.
- Explore the fundamentals of creating your client avatar.
- Define the role of a follow-up when closing a sale.
- Examine the importance of qualifying prospects in a successful sales system.
- Evaluate the hidden value tracking possesses in a sales system.
- Distinguish the essential fundamentals of developing the right sales actions.
- Identify the importance of creating consistency and sustainability within a company’s sales system.