Learn why receiving regular feedback on your work is essential to successful product delivery on agile teams.
- I absolutely dreaded math class in school.…I just didn't get it most of the time;…and, quite frankly, when I did get it,…I hated having to show my work.…I couldn't understand why it was necessary.…I got the answer right.…Now that I'm older, I understand…why it matters to show your work.…There needs to be proof that the work being done…is happening in the right way.…For similar reasons, Agile expects you to show your work.…Every iteration, or at least as often as makes sense,…you should be demonstrating your work to your stakeholders.…
This is an opportunity to keep them engaged in your project…and get feedback on your deliverables as soon as possible.…In Agile, there are two kinds of demonstrations,…or demos, you'll be doing throughout your project.…The most common one is the Sprint demo,…but there's another one, the Product review or demo,…that should be included too.…Let's talk about the Sprint demo first.…In the Sprint demo, you're showing your stakeholders…the stories that were completed in the Sprint.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement