To be successful, you need to understand how metrics will be measured. In this video, walk through some of the typical metrics used in customer success. Learn about how to achieve those metrics and how to set metrics with your boss. You're more likely to exceed your goals if you know what your boss is looking for, and this video covers what management really expects from customer success.
- If you're working hard to take care of your customers,…it's only fair that you're reward for it.…But remember, that your boss probably cares more…about your results than your efforts.…In other words, what is the company getting…for their investment in your salary and resources?…If you can make a case for high return…on their investment in you, you're likely…to be rewarded with promotions, bonuses, and raises.…Let's take a minute to focus on…what your company is getting from your work.…There are three things they want.…
They want customers to be happy.…Why?…So they will continue to stay customers.…Retention is the second thing your company wants.…And, the third is referenceable customers…who bring in other customers.…What matters, should get measured.…Happiness can be measured by a net promoter score, or NPS,…which assesses willingness to recommend your offering,…or even a simple survey.…Retention can be measured by renewals,…either as a percent of total customers,…or in dollars generated.…
And, referenceable customers can be tracked…
- What is customer success?
- Scaling customer success
- Being a customer success professional or manager
- Building a customer success plan
- Aligning customer success with other departments