This video summarizes key ways to measure customer satisfaction, including customer satisfaction score (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS) and customer effort score (CES). Identify alternative supporting metrics, including repeat business, and social sentiment.
- Let's now turn to metrics that…measure customer satisfaction and loyalty.…Measures of customer satisfaction…are essential in all environments,…and they're particularly valuable…in conjunction with other objectives.…For example, what impact do changes…in policies and services, and processes…have on customer satisfaction?…Customer surveys are very common,…and there are a number of options from which to choose.…For example, net promoter score…is a popular approached based on the survey question…how likely is it that you'll recommend us to others?…The input's provided on a 10 point scale…with 10 being very likely to recommend.…
In calculating the score, nines and 10s…are considered to be promoters,…sevens and eights are neutral,…and sixes and below are detractors.…An advantage to net promoter score…is that it's widely adopted and based on…well defined methodology so you can…readily benchmark results.…Measures of customer satisfaction,…or CSAT as it's often abbreviated,…are based on variations of the survey question…
This course covers, in a step-by-step fashion, why metrics are important, which metrics matter the most, how to interpret results, and examples of how successful organizations leverage metrics to improve decisions and performance. Whether your service operation includes face-to-face services, contact centers, social media, self-service, or any combination, this course provides practical know-how, real-life examples, and guidance for implementing and using the right metrics and establishing meaningful goals.
- Identifying customer expectations
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Essential metrics for the service operation
- Identifying alternatives for measuring engagement
- Engaging support that drives the right behaviors
- Key areas of focus for individuals
- Assessing service interactions
- Calibration and coaching
- Clarifying responsibilities