- What is customer service strategy?
- Identifying customer expectations
- Strategic planning
- Investing in skills, leaders, and technology
- Encouraging innovation
- Putting the strategy to work
Skill Level Intermediate
- Customer service is the cornerstone of your business. It's when you meet and get to know your customers, and it's how you interact with them and it's where you learn to improve. Customer service can make or break you, so you need to have an effective customer service strategy. I'm gonna show you a step-by-step approach to developing a customer service strategy that will stand the test of time, and give your organization the edge. I'll share a lot of examples of what others are doing. My name is Brad Cleveland. I've been focused on customer experience my entire career and I love it.
When customers have great experiences, everybody wins. Join me on LinkedIn. I want to show you why serving customers effectively has never before been so important, and together we'll go through what it takes to get your customer service strategy right.