Customer Service Fundamentals
Do your customers feel valued? When they do, they keep coming back. When they don't, your business suffers. In this course, author and customer service consultant Jeff Toister teaches you the three crucial skill sets needed to deliver outstanding customer service and increase customer loyalty. Learn how to build winning relationships, provide the right assistance at the right times, and effectively handle angry customers. He'll also share ways to find out what your customers really think about your service, and use their feedback to improve.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is outstanding customer service?
- Identifying your customer
- Creating a customer service vision
- Enhancing likability in person, over the phone, and via email
- Actively listening to customers
- Going the extra mile
- Taking ownership of problems
- Diffusing angry customers
- Using data to evaluate and improve your customer service
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- I'm excited to share with you some proven techniques for delivering outstanding customer service. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 20 years working as a customer service trainer, manager, and front line employee. In this course, we'll explore three fundamental skillsets. First, we'll cover how to create a stronger relationship with customers, like building rapport. Next, we'll focus on how to exceed your customer's expectations. Finally, we'll look at proven ways to solve problems.
We'll also look at ways you can measure your success in serving customers at the highest level. Let's get started!
Influencing Others550,329 Views
Management Fundamentals473,718 Views
Building Self-Confidence385,006 Views
Entrepreneurship Fundamentals545,355 Views
IT Administrator's Guide to Mac OS X El Capitan90,353 Views
Management Tips1,692,822 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Communication Fundamentals1,104,074 Views