- Explore how you can use customer surveys to build rapport.
- Name three ways you can use active listening to serve your customers more effectively.
- Identify the different types of needs that must be addressed in order to solve problems.
- Explain the benefits of taking ownership of a problem.
- Define “preemptive acknowledgment” and recognize its impact on customer service.
- List three types of attitude anchors and explain their differences.
Skill Level Beginner
- As customer service professionals, our organizations count on us to overcome obstacles and find a way to keep our customers happy. I'd like to share with you some proven techniques for delivering outstanding customer service. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 25 years working as a customer service trainer, manager and frontline employee. This LinkedIn Learning course explores three fundamental skill sets, creating stronger customer relationships by building rapport, exceeding your customer's expectations and proven ways to solve problems and diffuse customer anger. Along the way, we'll also look at how you can personally benefit from developing your customer service skills. If you're like me, you'll find that using these skills can make serving customers a little easier and a lot of fun.