- Key ingredients for world-class customer retention
- Calculating customer lifetime value
- Preventing customer loss
- Driving revenue growth through retention
- Identifying your most valuable customers
- Leveraging customer data
- Learning to observe behavioral changes
- Bringing back lost customers
- When and how to use automation
Skill Level Intermediate
- In the business world, getting a new customer is everything, but keeping that customer is often an afterthought. No question about it, the ability to stimulate immediate sales is appealing. Immediate marketing results like impressions, conversions, traffic, sales, email open rates, and new customers, it's all really exciting stuff. I get it, but believe me, it's got nothing on long-term customer retention. Hi, I'm Noah Fleming. I've been helping companies with two million to over two billion in annual revenues create long-term, sustainable, and highly profitable customer relationships over the past 10 years.
I can't wait to help you do the same. In this course, I'm going to show you the ins and outs of customer retention. I'll show you why customers leave and what you can do to make them stay. We'll cover how to dedicate marketing dollars toward specific customers to generate a massive return on investment, and we'll also walk through a simple, proven customer retention process that you can implement right away in your business. Short of launching satellites into space, getting a customer is almost always the single most expensive thing your business will ever do.
A customer is also the most important asset your business has. Every customer represents future value to your business, so it's crucial that you understand how to keep your customers and develop lasting relationships. Let's get started.