In this course, discover how to leverage the customer development process to validate your assumptions and create products customers will truly love—without spending all your precious time or money. Learn how to craft your own problem hypothesis, perform user research, create surveys and analyze the results, and conduct effective user interviews.
- Four stages of customer development
- Creating a problem hypothesis
- Performing user research
- Defining your target market
- Creating effective surveys
- Conducting effective user interviews
- Analyzing interview results
Skill Level Beginner
- Have you ever noticed that the product graveyard is full of companies who thought they knew what customers needed, but were wrong? They spent tons of time and money just to create a product that customers didn't actually want. By the time they realized they've made a mistake it's too late. They've run out of cash and are often forced to close their doors entirely. Great products don't happen by accident. The best products are created from frequent conversations with potential customers to understand what they really need. I'm Jay Clouse and I've been building products as a product manager and entrepreneur for years.
I want to show you how to get at the heart of what your customer really needs. In my course, I'll show you how you can use a process called customer development to quickly identify a real customer need. I'll show you how to create useful surveys. Conduct effective customer interviews. And truly validate your assumptions. When we're done you'll have learned how to create products people love and you'll do it without spending all of your precious time and money. So join me and I'll show you how.