- Benefits of customer advocacy
- Taking action to learn about your customers
- Evaluating results
- Turning customers into brand advocates
- Keeping momentum
- Developing a culture of customer advocacy
Skill Level Intermediate
- My name is Brad Cleveland. I'm an author, speaker and consultant focused on helping organizations thrive in this new era of customer relationships. This course was created to help you understand and apply the principles of customer advocacy. Customer advocacy's about taking action, it's about understanding your customers and their needs, advocating for them, helping them solve problems and in turn enjoying the benefits that come from their loyalty and the positive promotion they bring to your products and brand.
This doesn't happen on its own, it takes the right approach. The course is divided into four chapters. In the first we'll cover the important principles of customer advocacy, including what it is and the characteristics of a successful approach. Next we'll explore a proven approach for putting customer advocacy to work which includes knowing your customers, prioritizing and taking actions for them and other key steps. In chapter three we'll look at the dynamics of customers who are promoters.
We'll define passive promoters and active promoters and cover ways to engage with customers and encourage them to be brand advocates. In the last chapter we'll go over recommendations for applying the contents of the course. I'm excited about exploring this important topic with you. Thank you for joining me.