A good recruiting firm can be an influential and cost-effective part of your team. This video explains how to evaluate your current resources and if your needs are being filled.
- Let's face it, recruiting firms are not cheap,…so you need to use them wisely.…A good recruiting firm can be…an influential and cost effective part of your team,…and at the same time it's easy to get comfortable…using the same firms over and over…even when you're not satisfied with the results.…In those situations, you're not only paying fees,…but they could also be costing you money…and loss productivity.…
Let me share a few steps on how do evaluate…your current resources.…Start by listing every resource you've used…in the past 12 months.…This list should include website postings,…job board ads, recruiting firms,…LinkedIn recruiter, and other social media sites.…And be sure to include your employee referral program…and any additional resources…whether you're paying for them or not.…Some resources may be more effective…attracting full-time hires…as opposed to contractors or consultants.…
So break out your resources…by the type of positions they effectively fill.…Resources that have expertise in a specific niche…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.