Join Britt Andreatta for an in-depth discussion in this video Cultivating emotional intelligence, part of Leadership Fundamentals.
Emotional intelligence is the mother skill of effective leadership and should be your…first priority. Emotional intelligence is essentially how…smart you are about reading and working with emotions, both your own and those of…others. The key to developing emotional…intelligence is understanding that humans are complex beings driven by a variety of…physical and emotional factors. Period.…Organizations always succeed or fail based on how well they address the human factor.…There are two primary components to emotional intelligence.…The first component is self-awareness. This means being aware of when you're…having a physical or emotional reaction to something, exercising emotional self…control and finding health ways to navigate challenging situations.…
Let's see what self-awareness looks like with Serena, who's about to be surprised…by an announcement that will dramatically affect her team.…>> The sales team has seen tremendous growth, the the promoting of feature of…the R3000. Our customers are responding positively.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.