Every organization wants to reap the benefits of customer loyalty. Learn how to deliver and sustain service that wins loyalty. Identify the seven principles behind organizations that have the most engaged employees and customer-focused cultures. When effective customer service becomes part of an organization's way of doing business, it creates a virtuous cycle that builds a strong competitive advantage.
- The number one key to sustaining great service is culture.…The culture of doing the daily hard work…to focus on what's best for customers.…What do organizations with the most engaged employees…and customer-focused cultures have in common?…Here are seven principles that I've seen stand out.…First, hire the right people.…I had a successful customer service leader…put it to me this way: we hire the passion…and train the skills.…I had to think about it for a little bit,…but I completely agree.…
While it makes a lot of sense to recruit employees…who have the skills you need,…the drive and passion to help customers…is must-have in customer service environments.…Next, I've observed a common theme…among organizations that provide the best service:…they put their employees first.…Southwest Airlines, one of the world's…most admired companies posts on their website that,…"Our order of importance, we put our employees first,…"then our customers, then our shareholders.…"We believe that if we treat our employees right,…"they'll treat our customers right,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders