- Understanding ways to learn creativity
- Understanding the barriers to creativity
- Applying the subtraction technique
- Applying the division technique
- Applying the multiplication technique
- Applying the attribute dependency theory
- Creating a creativity dream team
- Facilitating group creativity
- Selecting the best ideas
Skill Level Beginner
- Everyone has the ability to become more creative. And I believe everyone should make at least some effort to do so. Just increasing your creative output a tiny amount can make a huge difference in your day to day life. This course gives you the chance to do that no matter where you're starting from on the creativity scale. I'm Drew Boyd, and I've been in the industry for over 30 years. I teach creativity to graduate students and I help companies improve their innovation effectiveness.
In this course, I'll share with you a set of techniques and behaviors to make you more creative. I'll focus on what you individually need to do to be more creative. And I'll show you how to lead effective group sessions for a better creative output. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.