Many people think creating original content is hard or time consuming. With a few tips, learn how you can start creating original content that captures the eyes of your prospects.
- It used to be that sales people were given a script…or a presentation for marketing and they would go…and deliver that message to prospective customers.…Marketers create, sellers sell.…But in today's world, the lines between marketing…and sales are getting blurry,…and it's up to all of us to create and share content…to relate to our buyers.…Oftentimes the best way to signal to your buyer…that you understand them is to show them.…Sharing content shows that you are engaged…and in the know on industry trends,…or that you're aware of challenges and opportunities…that your customers are facing.…
Taking it one step further and creating original content…like blog posts, articles, or even videos gives you…the ability to share your expertise with the world.…It's one thing to reshare a great article.…It's another thing to actually create it.…For many sales people, including myself,…this could be outside of your comfort zone.…So to help make this easier, here are four simple steps…to help you get comfortable.…First, start small.…
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Define what is measured by your SSI.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for sales people.