Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a to-do list, part of Note-Taking for Business Professionals.
- In this video you're going to learn how…to create a to do list using the XMind software platform.…If you haven't installed XMind yet,…check out the first video of this chapter.…Let's talk about to do lists.…You might love them or hate them,…but everyone seems to have one.…A to do list could make you feel overwhelmed,…or it could be your key to productivity during the day.…The exercise file included with this lesson…provides you with a to do list template…that you can modify to your liking.…You'll notice right away that there…are currently four tasks.…
You can easily change these tasks…by double clicking on them.…You'll also notice the green icon next to each task.…This can signify that a task has…been completed or partially completed.…If you click on the green icon,…you'll see that you can easily change the progress…of a task from "Starting" to "1/2 Done",…all the way through "Task Done".…You'll notice that if you change it to "Task Done"…a green check mark will show up.…This feature makes it very easy to keep track…
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.