This video defines customer advocacy and the important role it plays. Understand the difference between internal and external aspects of customer advocacy, and how they are interrelated. Identify the benefits brand advocates bring to the organization, and hear examples of how other organizations create and benefit from customers who are advocates.
- Customer advocacy is a hot topic in marketing…and customer service circles, and for good reason.…It can be a powerful part of building a strong brand…and creating great business results,…but what is really?…I mean, how do you tap into it?…Let's explore answers to those questions here.…If you do a search for customer advocacy,…you'll find two very different definitions.…One's an internal perspective,…focusing the organization on doing what's best…for customers, creating great experiences for them.…
The other is external, customers who advocate for us,…spreading the word about our products, services and brand.…So which is correct?…Both.…Well, at least both are half correct.…Let's put them together.…We can define customer advocacy this way.…Customer advocacy consists of the actions we take…to focus the organization on doing what's best…for customers, which in turn,…rewards us with loyal customers,…who advocate for our products and brand.…Customer advocacy can play out in small and big ways.…
It can help guide individual interactions.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders