Join Britt Andreatta for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a culture of trust and integrity, part of Leadership Fundamentals.
While we've been focusing in this course on how to be a successful leader, it is…also the role of leaders to build and maintain a great culture in the…organization. An organization's culture becomes the…diving force that shapes the attitudes and behaviors of everyone in the organization.…And it's the most effective way to improve productivity, engagement, and other key…measures of success. A leader's efforts are most effective when…they can spend or focus and energy on creating the culture, because they can…create more widespread change than working with one department at a time.…
When you have a great culture, you can retain your best people, and you attract…other top talent who want to work there. Productivity soars, because people are…motivated and engaged. Employees are loyal and take great pride…in the organization and the work they do, thus driving innovation and effort.…The term great is somewhat subjective. What is great in a fast-growing tech…company with a high percentage of young employees, may be different from what is…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is leadership, and when are you leading?
- Mapping your leadership competencies
- Dealing with changing scope and stakes
- Motivating and engaging others
- Increasing team performance
- Developing political acumen
- Creating a culture of trust and integrity
- Developing resilience<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.