The CX needs to be designed from the perspective of a top person and there are 6 prime requirements.
- There's ongoing battle for the best talent…and your candidate experience is your secret weapon…for hiring them.…If your CX isn't remarkable,…the best people will be discount your company…and your job's out of hand.…Poorly written job descriptions are part of a bad CX.…Recruiters who box check skills are part of a bad CX.…Unprepared managers are part of a bad CX.…And an impersonal delayed response…telling someone they're not qualified…is another part of a bad CX.…
If you wanna hire better people for good jobs,…or hire great people for great jobs,…here are five things you can do right now…to create a remarkable CX at your company.…First, offer career moves, not lateral transfers.…The most demeaning aspect of every hiring process…is the continued use of skills infested job descriptions.…These only appeal to those with an economic need…to apply and who are also willing to jump through…psychological and physical hurdles…to land a lateral transfer.…If you wanna upgrade your CX,…start by defining your jobs as a series of tasks,…
- Describe the “raising the talent bar” strategy for hiring the right people.
- Identify who is in the talent market.
- Summarize ways to eliminate barriers to entry.
- Explain how to create a candidate experience.
- Recall how to conduct the work history review.
- Identify the thinking and planning skills needed to find the right candidate.
- Explain how to accurately assess a candidate.