- Gathering information
- Assessing needs
- Presenting and selling your product or service
- Delivering on your promises
- Following up with your customer
- Reporting and communicating back to your company
- Improving your process continually
- Learning from other sales processes
- Applying your sales process to other aspects of your life
Skill Level Beginner
- Sales is a terrific profession, and the job of a successful sales person is quite simply to make the life of our buyers better by solving a problem or providing a great new product. That being said, many people are intimidated about entering a sales career, afraid of the potential rejection or because of misconstrued perceptions of what sales is all about. We may think there's too much stress tied to it or think it's a profession built around cold-calling or in-your-face, high-pressure sales tactics.
My name is Dean Karrel, and I've been in sales and sales management positions for over 30 years. And believe me, it's not like that at all. Sales is a profession that is exciting, rewarding, and offers so many opportunities for those willing to work hard. You're on the front line with customers, buyers, and clients, enabling you to hear and learn firsthand what the marketplace wants. The basics of sales and creating your own sales process is what this course is all about.
Being a sales professional is something I still love, I'm energized about. And I want to pass along my enthusiasm and basics to you, so let's get started.