- Moving from traditional to strategic leadership development
- Creating a leadership development model
- Researching and analyzing your company to assess its needs
- Choosing the most powerful design elements
- Balancing different types of learning
- Measuring your program's ROI
- Creating a powerful final design
- Selecting and integrating instructors and program materials
- Budgeting and running a pilot program
Skill Level Intermediate
- Developing a pipeline of fully equipped leaders requires much more than simply teaching new skills. It needs to advance your company's strategy so you get real business results, like increased sales, decreased turnover, and expanded market share. Hi, I'm Bonnie Hagemann. I'm an executive coach and author who helps companies strategically develop their leaders. In this course, I'm going to take you through a five step process to create a strategic leadership development program that helps your organization achieve its vision, execute the strategy, and live the values.
We'll start by understanding the power of strategic development. We'll then cover how to take a deep dive into your organization's history, current state, and future plans. Next, we'll explore the stages of the design process including how you can develop your learning materials and prepare your instructors to be part of an integrated team. Along the way, we'll cover how to pilot your program, make continuous improvements, and measure success.
If done well, you can go from blank slate to a complete leadership program in just a matter of months, so if you're ready to learn how, let's get started.