In this course you can discover the skills, tools, and systems needed to succeed in an ever-changing landscape. Instructor Jerry Pico has led dozens of companies through cultural transformations big and small. He integrates real-life examples from his consulting practice and in-house experience into the course. He focuses on network leadership and learning agility, and shows how to build a culture that thrives on changes in an increasingly complex world. Follow along and learn how to embrace change, make it less stressful for you and your team, and use it as a dynamic force for growth.
- Recall three characteristics of an adaptive culture.
- List three elements required to communicate effectively about creating a culture of change.
- Define confirmation bias.
- Explain two reasons why adults lose their sense of curiosity.
- Identify the element a company must have in place to sustain a culture change long term.
- Recognize the importance of being able to teach what you learned to others.
Skill Level Advanced
- Life's so full of changes these days. And the workplace is no exception. Companies are constantly going through so many different kinds of changes like reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions and culture changes. As soon as you think its stopped. It seems to start all over again. Wouldn't it be great if you could find a way to make it all less stressful? The good news is there is a way to do this. And that's what this course is all about. Creating a culture in your organization that embraces change and uses it as a dynamic force for growth.
My name's Jerry Pico. And over the last 20 years, I've supported some of the world's leading companies and their leaders in creating cultures that thrive on change. In this course, I'm going to take you through all the steps you need to create a culture that will enable you and your company to lead change instead of reacting to it. Throughout the course, I will integrate real life examples from my experiences in helping people and companies develop the growth mindset that accelerated their successes.
So if you're ready, let's get started.