Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Create your IT recruiting network, part of Technical Recruiting.
- Can you even remember how you networked with other people…before the existence of social media?…Social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter,…and Facebook greatly have enhanced your networking efforts.…Now, the three benefits of utilizing social media networks…is number one,…you identify better talent through your connections.…Number two, social media is cost-effective,…in most instances there is no cost,…and number three, this solidifies your brand.…You're presenting yourself as an expert…on these different social media sites.…
Now, there are a number of social media fundamentals…that I'd like to discuss with you.…First of all, you want to get connected where it counts.…Let's start with LinkedIn,…because this is the resource used…by most technical recruiters.…Your LinkedIn profile, however,…should sell your abilities,…it shouldn't just regurgitate your resume or CV.…This is also a platform where you can share your expertise,…you can be now recognized as an expert in your field.…If you click on publish a post,…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer