Join Barbara Bruno for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a sense of urgency with stakeholders, part of Technical Recruiting.
- In the past I've lost deals as a result of delays,…which was extremely frustrating.…It was then that I realized timing is everything…in the tech recruiting profession.…You need to create urgency with your hiring authorities…and I want to share some tips today…on exactly how you can do that.…First of all request three interviewing times…when you accept an order from a client,…because this basically shows that they're going to set up…your candidates for interviews…and it shows you when the interviews are scheduled,…so you know when to start your recruiting efforts.…
Tip number two is you have to inform clients…that your candidates have other interviews.…Again, if they realize somebody is actively interviewing…it's going to basically motivate them…to move a little bit quicker.…Tip number three to create urgency…is ask them what's missing in their department.…Too often they'll give you a job description…and it doesn't give you some relevant information…that can help you do a better job,…but if I ask somebody, okay, what skillset is missing?…
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer