Learn what to say, in the first few seconds, to make a great first impression, and how to be ready with an effective niche marketing presentation for every situation.
- I'm always surprised when a hiring manager…actually answers their phone.…In fact, we're so conditioned to leave a voicemail…that it's not uncommon to get tongue tied…when you actually hear someone say hello.…When that happens, do you know what to say…to make a great first impression in those first few seconds?…Or do you blow the opportunity…because you were not prepared?…You need to be ready with an effective nice marketing…presentation for every situation, whether it's a cold call…or a reference check, you need to have your marketing…presentation ready from the moment they answer the phone.…
A great first cold call should be full of confidence.…Make a positive opening statement…and then share how many placements you've made in…the past year for a job that is applicable to their needs.…For example, my typical cold call went something like this.…I represent the best talent in your industry.…In fact, in the past 12 months I've placed nine…product managers with some of your competitors.…I'm calling you because I want to represent…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.