Understand how the practice of customer experience is being applied to employees, and how to create a coherent employee experience strategy, focusing particularly on onboarding.
- So let's talk about employee experience.…Now, experience is different from engagement,…because engagement is something…that we've been trying to measure for a long time.…But I think of it as an outcome.…In many ways where that companies think about engagement…is, well, are people engaged in the work?…And what does engagement look like for most companies?…I want you to focus on your work.…Please do not ask any questions or challenge me.…Just keep your head down and focus on your work…and be really engaged in it.…Now, we know that's not the way that the world works.…We are living, breathing people.…
As employees, we want to be in a relationship.…So that's why I think experience is such a better way…to be thinking about things.…Because when you have great experiences,…they build up on top of each other…to create a relationship.…And after all, that's what we're really going after.…Now, when we're thinking about how to create an experience,…it requires a strategy.…And a strategy is what you will do,…and just as importantly, what you won't do.…
- Recognize why today’s employees choose to work for an organization.
- Recall the importance of separating feedback from compensation decisions.
- Explain how HR should view the process of digital transformation.
- Identify how beliefs are translated into everyday actions.
- Name the lifeblood of HR.