Create a handful of headlines that you think best represents your product.
- So you know that you need to test this opportunity,…but what are we going to use to create this test?…The idea is to use the most enticing concepts…behind your offer and then get people to vote on it.…This means that we want to put a lot of effort…into making headlines that sound enticing.…The headlines begin with your micro-message,…that one sentence summary of what you're offering.…The headlines need to do two things.…One, we need to tell people clearly…what it is that we're offering to them…so that there's no guesswork involved.…
And second, we want to explain the benefit to them,…why should they care about this offer?…The worksheet that I provided with you,…gives a few examples of headlines…for that mobile dog washing service.…So, what if one of the benefits of this service…is that people don't have to drive across town anymore.…So, a possible headline could be,…"What if Fido could wash himself?…"This is the next best thing."…Or what if people don't like waiting to pick up their dog…when they're getting washed.…
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.