Learn how to utilize all resources at your disposal to maximize your preparation for the ACP exam.
- PMI wants you to pass this test.…As you study, remember this, and don't get too overwhelmed…by the amount of information.…If you're concerned that there's some…mythological number of people that need to fail…in order for the ACP certification to remain valid,…let me assure you, that's not the case.…The ACP exam is thriving because of people like you.…People understand the value of the certification,…and take all the necessary steps to be prepared…and pass the test.…
PMI, like all other major certification organizations,…wants you to succeed and pass the exam.…They want this so much that they pretty much…publish everything you need to know to pass.…Why?…Well, once you pass, you have their credential,…and you help them continue to build their value…and reputation in the marketplace.…True to form, PMI has told us what you'll need to know.…Here are the domain areas covered by the ACP exam…and their level of dominance on the test.…
The domain chart published by PMI…tells you already how to prepare.…From this chart, you can see that Agile principles,…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day