- What an effective sales system can do for your practice
- Understanding your customers' problems and challenges
- Developing and building your sales system
- The role of follow-up in closing sales
- Creating a value proposition
- Implementing a sales system
- Overcoming objections
- Sustaining your sales system over time
Skill Level Intermediate
- We all began our consulting practices to help people, not to sell, right? The truth is, we can't have a successful consulting practice if we don't sell. And let's face it, one of the most challenging parts of being a consultant is you're in business for yourself. There's no HR, there's no accounting, and your IT department is your 16 year old daughter. When it comes to sales, that leaves you in the driver's seat. You're the one that has to make it happen. To do that, you need a sales system, one that is easy to implement, and more importantly, one that will demystify how to use your natural consulting talents to fill your sales funnel.
Hi, I'm Meridith Elliott Powell, sales strategist and certified sales coach. In this LinkedIn Learning course we're gonna cover how to design a strong sales conversation, find and qualify the right prospects, and create a meaningful value proposition, one that makes it crystal clear how you help your clients. You'll also learn the techniques you need to overcome objections, make the close, and most importantly, sustain your sales system over time.
You're an expert. You already know how to run your consulting practice. What this course will teach you is how to grow it with a strong sales system. Sound good? Let's get started.