Your goal is to attract, interview, and hire the best talent before your competitors do. Barbara Bruno helps you make sure you don't let the good ones get away.
- It's been said that every master was once a disaster.…For example, did you know…that Bill Gates' first business failed?…And that Michael Jordan was…cut from his high school basketball team?…And did you know that Van Gogh, one of the greatest artist…of all time, only sold one painting during his lifetime?…The point I'm making is that you…could interview a diamond in the rough today…who goes on to become a high achiever you'll want…to hire or place in the future.…
Or in a Van Gogh moment, you might interview someone…who doesn't fit any current reposition…but you know their type of talent is hard to find.…You've got to hold on to these people.…So let me show you how to prevent top talent…from slipping through your fingers.…Today's candidates want choices.…While their interviewing with you,…they may be interviewing with another recruiter…and they'll certainly be looking on their own.…So you need to do all you can…to put multiple offers on the table.…
It's far better if they're choosing between jobs…you've presented versus choosing…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Determining the purpose of the interview
- Clarifying expectations
- Making a good first impression
- Asking creative questions consistently
- What candidate questions reveal
- The basics of conducting an interview
- Creating brand awareness and getting referrals