Understand how good compliance practices drive sustainable business through managing regulatory issues and leading voluntary compliance practices in your industry. As the global focus on sustainability intensifies, businesses are facing a growing array of new restrictions and regulations on the materials they use, the byproducts they produce, the safety of their facilities and other aspects of their operations. These restrictions, both voluntary and involuntary, are coming from a variety of industry initiatives, and governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as consumers.
- As the global focus on sustainability intensifies,…businesses are facing a growing array of…new restrictions and regulations on the materials they use,…the byproducts they produce, the safety of their facilities…and other aspects of their operations.…These restrictions, both voluntary and involuntary…are coming from a variety of industry initiatives…and governmental and non-governmental organizations…as well as consumers.…In many countries, violations of environmental laws…can result in criminal sanctions and civil penalties,…plus the negative press and lost revenue…that comes from tarnishing your brand.…
Even in developed countries with well-established…regulatory programs, full compliance…with environmental regulations…is a challenging goal.…Achieving and maintaining compliance…with environmental laws can be daunting for companies.…But the need for compliance has never been greater.…Interestingly, legal compliance alone…is no longer viewed as the end game…by many companies.…A growing number of companies…have found that a dedicated focus…
Last, he helps you figure out where to find resources to help track key metrics, assess your company's carbon footprint, and improve your environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learn how to build a reputation as a company focused on sustainability.
- Discover how to manage supply chains more responsibly and effectively.
- Identify meaningful goals.
- Identify the distinctions between supply chains and value chains.