Learn how to present candidates to their "dream" company, and how to then turn around and make those same companies into recruiting targets.
- Imagine your excitement if you were presented…an opportunity at your dream company.…It wouldn't take much convincing…to schedule an interview, right?…Well, that's why you want to represent the companies…that are the most desirable to the candidates in your niche.…So the question now becomes,…which companies are the most desirable?…How do you know who your candidates really want to talk to?…Start by asking every candidate…two very important questions.…
What are the five companies…you'd most like to work for, and why?…And tell me the five companies you'd never work for and why?…The why is as important as the company's name.…Your candidates hear things about companies…in their industry, things that appeal to them.…And as you continue to work in your niche,…you'll find there are some companies…that are always listed as the most desirable.…Those are the companies you want to represent.…Candidates also know why they feel strongly…about not working at certain companies.…
If you present an opportunity at one of these companies,…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.