Timing is critical in the recruiting process, and a lack of communication could cause you to lose the talent you want to hire. In this video, learn to set up effective lines of communication with recruiting firms.
- Technology has changed the way we communicate,…but there are still times when a phone call…is more effective than a text or email.…You don't want to be stalked by a recruiting firm,…but some form of communication is essential…if you want them to help you hire top talent.…Timing is critical in the recruiting process…and a lack of communication could cause you…to lose the talent you want to hire.…So, let's address how you can setup effective lines…of communication with recruiting firms.…
Clarify how you'll communicate about critical steps…in the process, including the details of your requisition,…interviewing times, how you'll provide…feedback on candidates, updates to your search criteria,…and extending offers.…These critical steps should be done by phone…because an immediate response will help move…the hiring process forward.…Text messages can be very efficient,…but phone conversations are the most effective…for critical issues.…
Non-critical steps that don't require immediate attention…can be accomplished by email.…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.