- Organizing your thoughts
- Speaking slowly, naturally, and confidently
- Breathing properly
- Using your body to reinforce speech
- Managing facial expressions
- Handling nervousness
- Integrating voice modulation, eye contact, and hand gestures into a powerful and engaging communication style
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Jeff Ansell, and welcome to Communicating with Confidence. In this course I'll show you ways you can get over your fear of public speaking and become an effective communicator. I'll start by going over techniques you can use to sound more confident. Then I'll go over ways to use your body language and gestures to look more confident. I'll cover a few ways to overcome the anxiety you might feel in public speaking situations. And finally, I'll show you how to bring it all together by going through some real coaching exercises.
Effective communication is a key skill in business and I'm here to show you ways to be your best. Let's get started with Communicating with Confidence.
1. Be a Better Communicator
2. Honing Your Message
3. Say It Like You Mean It
4. Look Like You Mean It
5. Confronting Anxiety
6. In Action
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.