- View Offline
- Organizing your thoughts
- Speaking slowly, naturally, and confidently
- Breathing properly
- Using your body to reinforce speech
- Managing facial expressions
- Handling nervousness
- Integrating voice modulation, eye contact, and hand gestures into a powerful and engaging communication style
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Jeff Ansell, and welcome to Communicating with Confidence. In this course I'll show you ways you can get over your fear of public speaking and become an effective communicator. I'll start by going over techniques you can use to sound more confident. Then I'll go over ways to use your body language and gestures to look more confident. I'll cover a few ways to overcome the anxiety you might feel in public speaking situations. And finally, I'll show you how to bring it all together by going through some real coaching exercises.
Effective communication is a key skill in business and I'm here to show you ways to be your best. Let's get started with Communicating with Confidence.