Understand how to facilitate close collaboration while minimizing distractions on your agile team.
- There's an old adage…that if you want to go fast, go alone,…but if you want to go far, go together.…The vision and norms tell your team…where they're going, why, and set the ground rules.…These are great basics to get your team…off to a collaborative start…but they don't do much to reinforce…the collective commitment to deliver the vision.…However where they work can help.…In an ideal world agile teams are co-located.…
It's not enough to be located in the same city…or even on the same floor of the office building.…Co-location means they're physically located…in the same spot within 10 meters of each other…with no walls or other barriers between them.…You might be thinking that's really specific, what gives?…Well, within that space, many beneficial things…can help facilitate collaboration within the team…and commitment to your team members.…
Let's talk a little about some of them.…First there's the team space itself…and the information it can provide.…In your team space you'll usually have…lots of great information posted.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 33m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.