In this video, learn helpful tips to reduce conflict and enhance group decision-making across stakeholders in your agile project.
- As a parent, whenever I couldn't come up…with a logical reason for something I wanted…my son to do or not do, I always pulled out my standby,…"Because I said so."…I know I'm not the only parent to use that one…and it would be really awesome if I could use it everywhere,…but I can't, especially not with my Agile teams…and stakeholders.…At work, I need everyone to closely collaborate.…In fact, the more involved people are in my project,…the more engaged they need to be.…
There's a direct correlation between involvement…and engagement.…On Agile teams, we focus on making decisions quickly…with no second guessing.…With Agile projects, the goal is…participatory decision making.…That means everyone gets to chime in with their ideas,…preferences, and votes.…This type of approach ensures greater levels…of satisfaction with the outcome.…Greater satisfaction yields more support.…
There are many techniques you can use to drive…your stakeholders towards convergence.…That's just a fancy word for collective agreement.…Convergence encourages discussion between people…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Agile principles and the agile mindset
- Defining valuable deliverables
- Engaging your stakeholders
- Collaborating across stakeholders
- Planning agile projects
- Troubleshooting projects
- Continuous improvement
Skill Level Beginner
Agile Project Management: Comparing Agile Toolswith Doug Rose2h 58m Intermediate
Agile Project Management with Microsoft Projectwith Bonnie Biafore1h 54m Intermediate
1. Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Value-Driven Delivery
Prioritize your backlog4m 42s
3. Stakeholder Engagement
4. Planning Your Agile Project
5. Team Performance
6. Troubleshooting Your Agile Project
7. Continuous Improvement
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.