Join Bonnie Hagemann for an in-depth discussion in this video Case study and exercise files, part of Creating a Leadership Development Program.
- If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. A Case Study is used throughout the course to bring the concepts to life. The company featured is a leading staffing provider in the U.S. and beyond. They have over 700 franchise locations, with over 600 franchise owners, and they generate over three billion a year in sales. The company wanted to design a powerful leadership development program to help their franchise owners increase their leadership skills, in order to increase sales and decrease turnover.
If their franchise owners were successful, that translated to overall success. The internal head of Leadership Development chose to work with an external vendor, Executive Development Associates, and together, we developed a strategic program designed to create measurable results for the organization. Download the Case Study Overview file for more details and an overall snapshot that you can use throughout the course. In addition, there are a variety of other handouts and samples you can download to enhance your learning experience.
And if your membership doesn't provide access to the Exercise Files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
- Moving from traditional to strategic leadership development
- Creating a leadership development model
- Researching and analyzing your company to assess its needs
- Choosing the most powerful design elements
- Balancing different types of learning
- Measuring your program's ROI
- Creating a powerful final design
- Selecting and integrating instructors and program materials
- Budgeting and running a pilot program