The situation has changed, and you need to understand the new realities, because those realities have a major impact on your ability to fill open requisitions.
- It's no secret that it's hard to find top talent.…Have you ever heard the candidate shortage referred to…as the war for talent?…Well, guess what, talent won.…This situation has changed and you need to understand…the new realities because those realities have a major…impact on your ability to fill open requisitions.…Let's talk about how to handle those realities…so that you recruit the best talent.…Let's begin with the fact that candidates know their talents…are in demand, and so they're asking for more.…
They want to interview for more than just one opportunity.…Present them to multiple hiring managers…so they have a choice of which opportunity to accept.…Because if you don't, they'll schedule…additional interviews on their own.…This applies to candidates who came to you…as well as candidates you recruited.…Increased networking through social media makes it easy…for your candidates to confidentially reach out…to their professional and personal networks…and social media contacts.…
They will also apply on websites and job board postings.…
- Define minimum requirements for each position.
- Identify unique selling points to peak the interest of potential employees.
- Determine the number of candidates being considered for a position when you accept a requisition.
- Explain a helpful strategy for determining the best hiring targets.
- Recall a strategy that will help you book all of the candidates you present to hiring managers.