Identify the importance and use of calibration, which ensures a consistent approach to interpreting performance and determining coaching priorities. Learn the four levels of calibration and how calibration supports coaching and facilitates performance improvement. Acquire a four-part model for effective coaching.
- Scheduled adherence and quality are two key areas…of focus for individuals who are involved…in customer service.…But if you and I both lead teams…do we have the same understanding of what quality is?…Are we interpreting results the same way?…Are we coaching on the same things?…Here we'll identify the four levels…of successful calibration.…Calibration is the process in which variations…in interpreting results and the steps that follow…are minimized.…
When high levels of calibration are achieved…it won't matter who does the assessment scoring,…or who facilitates the coaching.…The approach and outcome will be the same.…Calibration is an important tool for ensuring…consistency and interpreting performance.…It also makes coaching much easier.…It allows the coaching process to focus on…achievements and improvements…rather than concerns around whether the scorers…are accurate or fair.…There are four levels of successful calibration.…
They include, first, overall agreement…on how the service interaction went.…Second, ratings or scores are consistent…
This course covers, in a step-by-step fashion, why metrics are important, which metrics matter the most, how to interpret results, and examples of how successful organizations leverage metrics to improve decisions and performance. Whether your service operation includes face-to-face services, contact centers, social media, self-service, or any combination, this course provides practical know-how, real-life examples, and guidance for implementing and using the right metrics and establishing meaningful goals.
- Identifying customer expectations
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Essential metrics for the service operation
- Identifying alternatives for measuring engagement
- Engaging support that drives the right behaviors
- Key areas of focus for individuals
- Assessing service interactions
- Calibration and coaching
- Clarifying responsibilities